- at the standard game (before Texas Holdem), there is NO chance for a player to have the Flush Royal and for another to have 4 aces
- the probability of the same situation at the TH is so low, that those YouTube videos you can watch are most likely staged.
- any two “hands” at the showdown are NOT entirely independent events.
- the mere act of folding sends some information about the cards of other players to everybody else
- the next card to be shown is NOT independent of the bets (and folds) already made in the game
- not every set of five publicly seen cards is equally likely to occur. Aces are a bit rarer then twos.
Some did find those quite hard to understand, but they are all true. Some even apparently stranger facts might be out there, I wonder what they are.