- number of pretty human faces
- the smallest number not expressible with 1000 Python lines
- number of possible stable molecules
- the decimal place of the number Pi, where the Java coded superintelligence begins
- the largest well defined natural number on the Internet today (April 30, 2017, 12:00 GMT)
- the inverse of the probability, that the Zeus is in charge
- the inverse of the probability, that the Moon is actually a medium size pizza in the sky
- the inverse of the probability, that the fall of Rome was staged and that the current Pope is a Cezar, deceiving all but those Roman families who still run the world
- the inverse of the probability, that you will be reincarnated, remembering all, before 2100
- the number of all the people that could have been born, if the history went differently enough for them
- the number of possible worlds better than this
- the inverse of the probability, that I run the simulation you are currently in
You may sort just a pair, find two (maybe zero/infinite) equals, find the minimal or the maximal number, the average.
But you may also sort the whole list.